Karin Jungmann – How I see myself
On my personal path of development I was able to observe the worlds, situations, topics and complex challenges in various systems and from different angles – this is what makes my experience so multifaceted today. My intuition gave and still gives me orientation and hold. I would like to encourage organizations to integrate the intuitive part into their organizational culture.
I strengthen the trust in my intuition through reflection – to look at oneself means to be in contact with oneself and to reflect on oneself. Self-reflection trains the ability to perceive oneself to a high degree and opens up completely new potentials that can be used for professional cooperation and an active lifestyle. The reflection through my environment, can be found in the next chapter – statements.
- 20 years of professional experience in two large international companies (Ferrero Österreich Handels GesmbH. Innsbruck, D. Swarovski KG Wattens), inter alia in management and leadership functions, mainly in the areas of human resources management and development. Special experience in trade, FMCG and family businesses.
- 5 years of life and work in Southeast Asia (Laos), of which more than three years volunteer-work at a school for Lao children (Singapore Mission School Vientiane). Various consulting activities in the field of human resources, e. g. via Deutsche Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) for the Mekong River Commission (MRC) in Vientiane. German language training for expatriates in Laos. Special experience in the field of NGOs, GOs and the culture in Southeast Asia.
- Studies in Business Administration with a focus on human resources and commerce at the Leopold Franzens Universität Innsbruck (Mag. rer. soc. oec)
- Studies in Translation Science (French and Italian) at the Leopold Franzens Universität Innsbruck, Austria
- Diploma in management coaching at the Leopold Franzens Universität Innsbruck (accredited by ACC and DBVC)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management in Learning Organizations at the Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Training as a certified consultant for the Workplace Big Big FiveTM personality profile of the Institute Paradigma Personality Labs (USA)
- Training as a certified trainer for Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II leadership training (Voss&Partner, Hamburg)
- Various trainings as a trainer in adult education (Voss&Partner, Hamburg)
- Training in Early Childhood Education (Education and Development Consultancy, Singapore)
- Training as a certified DaF trainer (German as a foreign language) at the Goethe Institute e. V. in Munich with a special focus on methodology and didactics
- Participation in numerous group-dynamic seminars on personality development
- Foreign language skills in English, French, Italian, (Spanish and Laotian – basic knowledge)
- I take responsibility for constructive cooperation. I nurture and promote independent action.
- I trust in people and treat them with respect.
- I value people in their uniqueness and diversity and acknowledge their resources, values and strengths. I look at people in their entirety.
- I promote an honest, open and critical approach to the issues. I regard content as the exclusive property of people and treat it discreetly and carefully.
- I undertake to use all business data, documentation and information in written, electronic or verbally transmitted form exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the consulting project and to treat it strictly confidential.
- I work for the sustainable strengthening and development of people and thus make an important contribution to a successful cooperation in organizations and a good future for our society. I am committed to protecting people’s habitat.